isinwheel offers its customers in Spain warranty and repair services on selected products to ensure speed and profitability. Some models must be sent directly to the company for warranty support for repairs.
The Limited Warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship of the product that result or occur as a result of ordinary wear and tear of the product. In the event of a defect covered by the Limited Warranty, isinwheel will repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Limited Warranty. The application period of the Limited Warranty begins from the date of purchase of the isinwheel product, and applies to the product under the following conditions:
Other components - 6 months
• Front wheel and pivot motor assembly
• Control Board Assembly
Components subject to wear - 12 months
• Front fork and head assembly
• rear fork assembly
• Trunk (Battery Cabin)
• folding pedal
• spring wire
• loading port
• Bottom cover (Metal)
• Electronic Throttle
• electronic brake
• handlebar grips
• handlebar ends
• rear wheel
• Front lights
• front fender
• rear fender
• Brake lights
• Front decorative stripes
• Rear decorative stripes
• Anti-slip tape for decks
• Lower Led Strip
• front fork cover
• folding pedal cover
• reflective stickers
• Bottom cover (plastic)
• Velcro cover
• cargo door cover
- Please use the scooter in the right way.
- The warranty is invalid if the failure occurs in abnormal use.
- If the above wear parts are damaged and exceed the warranty, please purchase the accessories corresponding to replace them on our website.
isinwheel electric scooter frames are covered by a 1-year replacement warranty
This warranty includes a replacement frame only. Labor costs associated with transferring parts to replacement frames are not included. Our authorized isinwheel service representative will determine if the frame meets the replacement standard.
isinwheel reserves the right to use stock when replacing a frame under this warranty. Out-of-stock frame styles and/or colors may be replaced with a compatible style and/or color at isinwheel's discretion.
Frame issues excluded from this warranty include, but are not limited to:
- Discolored paint, scratches and impact marks.
- impact damage
- Non-reversible modification (such as drilling or welding)
isinwheel batteries are covered by a 6-month prorated warranty.
During the first 6 months of service: a defective battery will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a repaired or replaced battery will remain unchanged from the date of original purchase.
Batteries can only be tested and found defective directly by isinwheel.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including, but not limited to, stunting, racing, or other similar activities inconsistent with the Products' intended use), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquids, chemical exposure abrasives, moisture, sand or dirt, neglect or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
- Defects or damage caused by private modifications;
- Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage, unless caused by a sprocket;
- Products whose serial number or barcode has been removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or defaced;
- ordinary clothes;
- Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products or ancillary/peripheral equipment not supplied or approved by isinwheel for the Products;
- Defects or damage caused by the assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair or adjustment of the Products in a manner other than the Assembly Instructions or User Manual;
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision, fire, flood, wind storm, lightning, earthquake, weather exposure, theft, blown fuse, or misuse of any electrical source.
In addition, with respect to the battery, this Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from the following actions or situations:
- Recharge with a charger not designed or suitable for use with the battery;
- Improper use of a battery charger;
- If any of the battery seals are broken or show signs of tampering;
- If the battery has been used in equipment other than the scooter for which it is specified.
to. CLAIMS OF WARRANTY
All claims related to this warranty must be made through isinwheel and sent to email@example.com. Or through our complaints page here. Proof of purchase and photos or videos of the damaged product must be submitted with any warranty claim. Before filing a warranty claim, please contact isinwheel via firstname.lastname@example.org, as there may be an easy solution to your problem that does not require filing a claim. Valid warranty claims made within 6 months of initial purchase will be processed through isinwheel.
isinwheel will not replace any part without first seeing photos or videos of the damaged product. Customers must provide this proof via email.
Attention: isinwheel will offer free spare parts and components (while shipping fee is not included), and isinwheel will not cover any installation fee without the authorization of after-sale team.
b. SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS
In rare cases, the item you receive may be damaged in transit. If damage occurs during shipping, please contact email@example.com and provide us with photographic or video proof.
No free accessory is eligible for replacement or compensation if it is scratched during transportation.